Larry V. Silver talks about setting goals and useful tools to reach them.
Guest Larry Silver has set his sites on marketing his recent release, Spiritual Identity: Believe God’s Revolutionary Truth and seeing it become a best seller. Join in the conversation as today’s guest describes some of the resources he has discovered to help him reach his goal.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Church of the Heart Podcast
- Larry’s Website
- Tate Publishers (ceased business)
- Closing the Bookstore Down by John McCutcheon
- Pixels Logo Design
- MailChimp and Constant Contact (e-blast)
- Campaign Enterprise (marketing Software)
- Masterpiece by Danny Gokey
- Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray
- Mark Schelske Podcast Interview
- Silver Twins Movie